- https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-1/s100x100/224477_475722635784375_690285780_n.jpg?oh=f75cf3434dd284880ca8f00b3579ae0c&oe=5575433A&__gda__=1433718250_d8990b83e9dcfabb6f9c73ddad958fd12 weeks ago
John Marshall John J Sweeney Johnny Abel Mark Ronan Mark Bedwell Jeff Jacobson Everyone likes watching LIVE TvEveryone likes watching a LIVE band!Everyone likes watching a LIVE Broadway showWhy? Because it's real and in real time likethe life of a tow truck driver.Every wreck, multi vehicle accident, head on collision, and roll over contains No script, no dress rehearsal or practice run. There is a director but make no mistake these are not actors their professionals. There's no stage but platforms of, hot asphalt, ice, snow, wind, rain, sun and hail. The towing industry exists to serve YOU THE PUBLIC in your time of distress. So at the next accident scene, please, slow down, if possible move over, keep your eyes on the road and be safe.To every tow truck operator, you know there's no Grammy Or Emmy, but, you ARE the professional and the star, thanks for the LIVE performance! United We Pull! Be proud
- Happy New Year to all of our customers! Thanks for your support in 2014! We are looking forward to being there for you in 2015.2 months ago
- We currently have a full time H/D (Heavy/Duty) wrecker driver position open, Anyone interested should apply in person. MUST be willing to work overtime. Maybe even an overnight trip. Will train the right person. Must be able to drive manual transmission. Clean driving record. Good job history. Job would include running light duty trucks as well. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test. Mechanical aptitude helpful. Salary based on qualifications.8 months ago
- It's not a job, it's a lifestyle!9 months ago
Sean N April Miller
A Wrecker Drivers Wife 4/24/14 I am a Wrecker Drivers Wife. It's 9:00pm on a Stormy night. The kids are tucked in their beds. Stories have been read, prayers have been said, and teeth have been brushed. I have picked up the scattered toys in the hallway and washed the last of the dishes in the sink. There is nothing left to keep me busy. Now I sit alone, thinking about my husband, praying for him. A Wrecker Drivers wife is alone a lot of nights, with no company but her thoughts. You look around at other wives whose husbands come home in time for dinner, and they know they have him until the next morning. Not a Wrecker Drivers Wife. You never know when he is going to come in the door, or how long u have with him before he's gone again. Some nights you fall asleep alone, and some mornings you wake up alone. It's difficult being a Wrecker Drivers Wife. Maybe it's knowing he's on the side of the road every day risking his life. Maybe it's because I don't have him as much as I want him. Maybe it's a combination of both. I know he will never walk out the door without telling me he loves me. I know I will always hold him a little tighter, and kiss him a little longer. I don't know a man who is as unselfish, or works harder than my husband. He makes many sacrifices, as do I. Together we're a team. No one should underestimate the pride and strength of a Wrecker Driver........OR HIS WIFE !!!!April Miller Feel free to repost.
- Great job this afternoon Tyler Rick, Keith Groff, Eric Bauer, R. B. Christel Excavating's David Henderson, and Lee Schoenly.9 months ago
Train vs. tractor trailer at railroad crossing in Topton
A tractor trailer and a car came to a crashing halt on the railroad tracks in Topton late Wednesday afternoon.
Now in Our 20th Year
Providing Reliable Service since 1994.
What helps people, helps business.